Dec. 10, 2020
Methyl cinnamate, also known as β-methyl phenyl acrylate, has two isomers: cis and trans. Both isomers exist in nature. They exist in essential oils such as Alpinia ginger, Basil oil, Cassia leaf oil, Longevity flower oil. Used as a spice, modulating carnation, narcissus, lavender, oriental fragrance, and other fragrances, used in cosmetics, detergents, soaps, indoor fresheners; also used as a fixative; modulating fruit flavors such as strawberry, grape, and cherry For food, my country GB2760-1996 stipulates that it is temporarily allowed to be used as an edible flavor.
The raw material components of the agricultural composition are 40 g of urea, 2 g of methyl cinnamate, 10 g of hygroscopic particles, and 10 g of the binder; the ingredients are mixed together, compacted, dried, and granulated. Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the present invention are:
(1) Lower cost. The invention uses methyl cinnamate as a nitrification inhibitor for regulating the conversion of soil N, and is used in an agricultural composition for stabilizing fertilizers; the agricultural composition prepared by it has less investment in production, stable product quality, and easy management.
(2) Compared with the existing nitrification inhibitor DMPP, etc., the present invention has the advantages of a simple synthesis method, a wide source of raw materials, and lower cost.
(3) Good application effect. The nitrification inhibitor provided by the present invention can be used to stabilize fertilizers, and after being applied to the soil, the conversion of N can be effectively regulated.
At present, its synthesis methods include inorganic acid (such as hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid) catalytic esterification method, organic acid catalytic esterification method, heterogeneous catalytic esterification method, and high-pressure microwave synthesis method. HECK reaction, as the coupling reaction of aromatic haloalkanes and alkenes containing α-electron-withdrawing groups, is one of the important reactions to form C-C bonds in organic synthesis and has been widely used.
The synthesis method of preparing methyl cinnamate by using a nano-palladium catalyst prepared by the ionic liquid. In order to achieve the above objective, the present invention provides a method for synthesizing methyl cinnamate, the preparation process is as follows:
1) Add 15-25 parts by weight of ionic liquid into the reaction flask, and magnetically stir for 10-15 minutes at 25°C;
2) Slowly add 25-40 parts by weight of surfactants, and continuously pass nitrogen into the system during the process, and dissolve the two under stirring conditions;
3) Add distilled water slowly at a rate of 1-3ml/min to the reaction flask until the entire reaction system is transparent and clear, and start heating to 40-70℃. After the temperature is constant, add 6-10 parts of palladium chloride solution, and continue stir.
4) When the system changes from light yellow to dark black, and there is no precipitation in the reaction flask and the system is uniform, slowly raise the temperature to 70-85℃, and add 30-40 parts of iodobenzene, 50-75 parts of methyl acrylate and 40-70 parts of triethylamine, stir for 3-5h;
5) After the reaction is over, the product is separated, the product is confirmed to be methyl cinnamate by nuclear magnetic resonance analysis, and the calculated yield reaches more than 99%.
The above information is provided by the methyl cinnamate supplier.